For my research project, I am collecting examples of misunderstandings. If you have an example yourself, I would really appreciate if you shared it with me. There is a form below. My gratitude will be endless.
Because misunderstandings and research are serious business, there are some basic rules:
- Please do not describe real people. For reasons of privacy, I am not allowed to use such information. If your story is about a real person, please take out any identifying characteristics.
- The same goes for state secrets, political statements, copyrighted information or any other information that is not public.
- If you want to talk to me about your story, or if you have any questions, drop me a line
If you want to be informed when my research project is completed, you have two options:
- subscribe to this site (see right panel) I usually sent an update every month or so, although this is variable. You can unsubscribe anytime
- send me an email asking me to send you a link to the completed research once it has been finished. Could be a while though. I have only just started.